Fire & Pine Career Opportunities
Current Job Openings:
$12 per hour
Fire & Pine is hiring a quality control assistant.
Primary duties will include:
- Learning from our Quality Control Lead
- Repairing wooden artwork pieces that do not meet our standards. This could including touching up paint or light woodworking.
- Jumping into other departments as needed and learning a little bit of everything.
We are a growing company that is quickly expanding. Looking for someone with an eye for detail who also is interested in moving up with our fast growing business.
Hiring two people for the following shift: Monday-Thursday 7am-5pm or 8am-6pm
- Paid Lunch Break
- Overtime Available as Needed
- 3 Days Weekends (4x10s)
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Cut, plane, sand, and glue up wood.
- Have an eye for detail and craftsmanship.
- Woodworking experience preferred.
- Alternate relevant experience will be considered.
Why Work at Fire & Pine?
Fire and Pine started in 2016 with an enthusiasm for innovating products for the home decor and gift industries. The company is based in Ridgeland, SC.
Fire and Pine is known for its burnt wood process — that engraves fine details into decorative wall art, ornaments, coasters and more. Fire and Pine products can be found in shops all over the United States. We have an online store at shop.fireandpine.com that continues to expand our variety of inventory.
That’s what we do. Here’s who we are:
Even when there aren’t any openings, we accept applications. If we’re a good fit, we will be in touch. Thank you!